2010年12月27日星期一

Stand alone, lonely taste

Stand alone, lonely taste

In fact, everyone has lonely time, when entering this state, always found time very slowly, as if the whole world in a static state, even if the want of sleep, this feeling does not help to dilute the various worry about things that still plague my heart, I can not get peace of mind, more or less I think everyone will have this experience.
Solitude and loneliness are closely linked, the time will be lonely lonely, lonely times will be lonely.
I have used alone, in the lonely lonely in the tasting. His wife can not take care of themselves sick, I quit a good job the unit returned home, the heart of the care put into the job, do a full-time men and women. At first feel good, domestic work, orderly conduct of free time to sleep, get rid of the previous busy, give me a physical and mental exhaustion, but also happy for some time. Can be as time goes by, I feel more and more I stay away from the society, more colorful life away from me into the loneliness of being bored. Then I aspire to work, very envious of other people's busy life, felt like a kind of shame to be deprived of the right to work. I remember a celebrity said: We want to build a society without humiliating anyone, including poverty, homelessness, the right to work, access to health protection, etc., so that may be considered truly democratic free and fair decent society.
His wife is suffering from rheumatism, the disease is not curable, the world recognized, unexplained illness, and infection may be inherited. Many people have the disease, when the incidence of joint swelling, multiple, recurrent, dead people are very suffered, miserable, terrible extreme. Every day I face such a patient, it is inevitable that lonely time, not to make my sad heart problems, my daughter taught me online. On a computer I have in my lonely when chatting online. Happy with other people's happiness, sadness with my sorrow. But also to reduce the unnecessary isolation and loneliness, I think the computer has to have the world. I enjoy chatting on the Internet, open your heart does not express my feelings alert. This includes career, family, marriage, love and so on. I wrote in the note: to get along in good faith, civilization chat, to discuss progress together. I often space to the users to see their article, read their articles, listen to their music, enjoy far apart along the beautiful scenery. In my space, I wrote more than 90 journal articles, which makes me proud to work with "home" "If," "Remember, your world I've been here," as well as "Let your heart not scoop Park, make love not stray, "" and smoke together "and so on. I sometimes go to see your article, will evoke waves of my heart, and expel a lot of sadness in my heart.

没有评论:

发表评论